Just Another Kilo Biting Blog | Just another WordPress weblog

Feb/08

iSpreadsheet on iPhone

I always wanted to have spreadsheet on my iPhone, and I have been waiting for a long long time and it doesn’t seems anyone will develop it.

Out of the fustration, I decided to build a prototype my self with jiggyapp. Here it is! iPhone native spreadsheet app.

iSpreadsheet Screenshot

iSpreadsheet Screenshot

iSpreadsheet Screenshot

The primary motivation is to have a customizable calculator to walk around with me when I just need some financial calculator. …and Yup, it does support complicated formula expression!

Still alot of area to work with such as graphs, charts, format, style, import from MsExcel. I’ll see what I can do over the weekend.

You guys reading out there!, I like to have your comment on this little project, drop me message here!

· · ·

7 comments

• Jack boo · February 27, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Wow! a native iphone spreadsheet app! Good work!

• John Davis · March 3, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Looks great. I just found it while randomly browsing through the Jiggy suport group. You should set up a website for it.

• Wow!!!! · March 13, 2008 at 10:41 am

fantastic, I shall give it a try. This is what I have been waiting for as well. editgrid is fine, but native is best.

just 1 question; how do I run it on Jiggy?

bw, Staffan

• admin · March 14, 2008 at 7:31 am

Thanks for commenting

For jiggy, you’ll need get jiggy runtime files from http://jiggyapp.com/i repositry.

You can find the source code zip file over here http://jiggyapp-devel.googlegroups.com/web/ispreadsheet%20v0.1.zip?gda=xVBqokYAAABlZeQSnrF8yIVDdxzN40L9hsJPlSDDsbc7yqwpheLkVmG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDTZkwWXuadMyl1RIKXdEzYzkIu-TMUVAhcj4Fjqu-Cz2w&hl=en

To install, you will need to unzip and copy the zip content to Application directory.

Note, this is just a proof of concept, I haven’t decided to dedicate my self into this until I see there is a sufficent demand.

• danila · April 10, 2008 at 1:07 pm

i get “The page you navigated to does not exist.” for second link

• KiloByteS · April 11, 2008 at 2:14 am

Aiks, there are some minor issue with the link. Anyway here is the
    file.

• Dave · May 10, 2008 at 10:02 am

How do I copy the zip file contents to Application directory through a PC?